Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Summertastic Iphone Theme


Ios 7 and ios 8 with jailbreak and winterboard icons, for Ios 8 you need to have IconBundles from Cydia, and the theme only works in Iphone 4s,5,5s,and 6 y 6+.
90 more icons
5 Wallpapers
 SMS Background 
Signals 
rotation lock 
icon battery
 Badges (need clasic badges from cydia) 
BiteSms Theme 
Dial
 Loading theme 
Colorkeyboard theme for match 
3.50 Dollars Donation ;) 
Iphone 4,4s,5,5s,5c, 6 and 6 plus Jailbroken devices
*After purchase please click return to merchant to be redirected to download link*
*Not Refunds due the nature of the product* Please save all your wallpapers, themes and skins on dropbox, box or pc I will not resend links.
Click for see the image bigger


Iphone ios 7 Buy here 




Iphone Ios 8 Buy Here

9 comments:

  1. Some of the icons aren't themed, but the icons are in the folders. How do i apply it to show on my screen? I have the bundleIDs app but its named the same as what you have it named.....help please. I am on IOS 7.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cause some apps update and change the name for the icons, you need to download a tweak for know the new names for the apps, i can't do to much cause i have ios 8 so idk the new name for the apps i use iconbundles

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is cause some apps update and change the name for the icons, you need to download a tweak for know the new names for the apps, i can't do to much cause i have ios 8 so idk the new name for the apps i use iconbundles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have iconbundles, What tweak do i need to get to figure what i need to rename them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new and attractive mobile skins at affordable price :-
    The new Galaxy S6 Skins gadgets and technological changes which are coming up has been the stepping stone making every individual face IPhone 6 Skins the real world. There is a time when the working and natural way of making the work tends to help the role in new Macbook Wraps authentic sides. There are parts which will be possible to outcome the good and genuine IPhone Skins gadgets to use.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I purchased this theme, but I was unable to download it. When I clicked on "Return to Merchant", I got an error message saying "This last action was unable to be completed". I sent you an email with the screenshot and a copy of my receipt. Are you able to send me the download link? I purchased Tiffs new theme as well and it did the same thing! Grrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ive made a payment but the download did'nt process... Why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please email me the receipt and i send the link again.

      Delete